4Front is based in the United States, and the Website is intended for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Orders placed through the website are only applicable in Illinois, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts. 4Front makes no representation that any of the materials or the Service to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations.
Access and Account Security
We reserve the right to suspend access to or modify the Websites, and any service or material we provide on the Websites, in our sole discretion and without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Websites is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Websites, or the entirety of the Websites, to users.
To access the Websites or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain information. It is a condition of your use of the Websites that all the information you provide on the Websites is correct, current, and complete.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Websites or portions of them using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Product Purchases, Billing and Payment
You acknowledge that 4Front may charge a fee for the delivery or pick-up of orders placed through the Websites, provided that 4Front notifies you of any such fee before you incur it. Subject to the foregoing, you agree to pay any fees incurred by you. Fees owed depend on the specific type and quantity of 4Front products, services, information, or deliverables (collectively “Products”) ordered. Payment of fees shall not be contingent on any events other than the receipt of the ordered Products. Any attorney fees, court costs, or other costs incurred in collection of delinquent undisputed amounts shall be the responsibility of and paid for by you. If payment is not current, 4Front may immediately cease to accept orders from you.
When ordering a Product through the Websites, you must provide accurate and complete information as requested in order for us to process your transaction. It is you responsibility to promptly provide 4Front with any contact or billing information changes or updates (including phone number, email address, physical address, credit card numbers, etc.). Account updates should be made by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prices for orders placed through the Websites are current at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice. All pricing is in United States dollars.
You will be responsible for any applicable sales or use tax, duties, or other governmental taxes or fees payable in connection with any orders placed through the Websites. If you do not pay such sales or other tax or fee on a transaction, you will be responsible for such taxes or fees in the event that they are later determined to be payable on such sale, and 4Front reserves the right to collect such taxes or other fees from you at any time.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Websites and their entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by 4Front, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Websites for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide social media features (such as through Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube) with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Websites.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, watermark, or other proprietary rights notices or digital rights information from copies of materials from this site.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Websites other than that set out in this section, please contact us at email@example.com.
The 4Front and those marks on the Websites, name, logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of 4Front or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of 4Front. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Websites are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm any person in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate 4Front, a 4Front employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or account information associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Websites, or which, as determined by us, may harm 4Front or users of the Websites or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Websites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Websites, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Websites.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Websites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Websites.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Websites or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Websites.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Websites, the server on which the Websites are stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Websites.
- Attack the Websites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Websites. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS 4FRONT AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Cannabis Remains Illegal Under Federal Law
Cannabis remains a Schedule I drug. All activities related to cannabis are currently illegal under the laws of the United States. The Websites are not intended to assist you in violating any federal law.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Websites is made available solely for general informational purposes. Do not act upon this information without seeking guidance from an attorney, medical professional, or other applicable, qualified professional. The information on the Websites is not intended to provide medical or legal advice. Information on the Websites is not intended to assess, diagnosis, nor specifically treat any individual’s medical problem(s) or concerns. Information on the Websites is also not intended to provide legal advice in relation to the cannabis industry nor any other industry. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information by you or any other visitor to the Websites, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Websites may include content provided by third parties. All statements or opinions expressed in these materials are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of 4Front. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
By registering your mobile device or providing us with your mobile phone number, you agree to receive such SMS-based communications to the mobile number associated with your registered mobile device. To opt-out of receiving these SMS-based communications, follow the instructions in the body of the SMS message. In the event you elect to opt-out of such SMS-based communications, you may receive an additional message from the Service confirming your election. 4Front does not warrant that the text messaging service will be uninterrupted or error free. By providing us with your email address, you agree to receive emails from time to time concerning products and services we offer. You have the right to opt out of further such communications at any time.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Websites will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUS, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON THEM, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THEM.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITES, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER 4FRONT NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH 4FRONT MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER 4FRONT NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH 4FRONT REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITES, THEIR CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE WEBSITES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, 4FRONT HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL 4FRONT, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THEM, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITES OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Arbitration
Class Action Waiver
Any dispute resolution proceedings, whether in arbitration or court, will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class or representative action or as a named or unnamed member in a class, consolidated, representative or private attorney general legal action. Your access and continued use of the Websites signifies your explicit consent to this waiver.
Waiver and Severability